Become an RMCA Member
The River Market Community Association has three membership levels for individuals and businesses. Each level has great benefits and perks. We invite you and encourage you to become a more active participant in the community. Join Now!
The River Market Community Association has two membership levels for businesses based on your business size. We invite you and encourage you to be an active participant in the community. To become a member, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (this should pop up an email to email@example.com with Membership as the subject line). Or send a check payable to: River Market Community Association and mail to River Market Community Association, 305 Main St, Kansas City, MO 64105. Include with your check, the name of your company if applicable, contact person, website, email, address, phone number and a short description of your business.
Fans — $100
Become a raving Fan of the River Market. This is the ideal level if you are a non-profit organization or small business with 25 or fewer employees.
Fanatics — $250
If you’re excessively enthusiastic about the River Market, proclaim your devotion by becoming a Fanatic. This is the ideal membership level for businesses and organizations with 26 or more employees.
Whether Fan or Fanatic, business members receive:
- RMCA Website directory listing on kcrivermarket.com – Member businesses shall provide categories and a brief description of their business, and business listings will be included on the website.
- RMCA Website Event listing – Member businesses can submit their event for publishing on the KCRivermarket.com website calendar.
- Email Newsletters New Member Highlight– New first-time members get a call out in our semimonthly email newsletter with their logo and a description of the business, linked to the company homepage or Facebook page.
- Email Newsletter Event Promotion – When you submit your event for our website, we’ll also include them in our events section of the newsletter, reaching nearly 1,100 residents, employees and business owners.
- RMCA Facebook Page – RMCA will add your Facebook events to our Facebook Events calendar, reaching nearly 5,000 page followers.
- RMCA Facebook Group – RMCA will approve your posts or event shares to our active Facebook group of nearly 1000 members.
- Event Sponsors – If you have space or are a restaurant/bar, you can host or cater one of our quarterly lunches or quarterly mixers.
- Speaking Opportunity – Invitation to speak at our quarterly business luncheons to announce news, or just introduce your business to our community.
If you’re a kindred spirit of the River Market, become a friend today. We have lots of ways to get active and/or stay engaged. This level is ideal for artists, residents or any individual wishing to have more River Market friends.
Board meetings, social mixers, quarterly meetings, neighborhood safety meetings, picnics and other neighborhood events are always welcome to friends of the River Market. Find out when these are by visiting our events section of the website, subscribe to the newsletter, or follow us on Facebook.
Sign up to subscribe to our semimonthly newsletter for events and news around the River Market.
River Market news and events on Facebook – Follow us.
River Market is on Twitter, too. Follow along.